Returns & Refunds
Returns and Refunds
Our goal is for every customer to be totally satisfied with the plants they receive and the service we offer and if there is a problem we will do everything we can to sort it out.
- Damaged Goods on arrival
We take every care to pack our plants in such a way that they arrive in the best possible condition. In the unlikely event that your plants arrive damaged, please send us a few photos by email to email@example.com so we can assess damage, we will be in touch or call us on 027 66176. Depending on the extent of the damage/availability of the plants, we will send on replacements or offer a refund.
We do NOT substitute plants unless you have requested that we do at the time of ordering.
- If we are unable to ship a plant or goods on your order we will try our best to contact you in advance of shipping to offer an alternative.
- If the substitution we offer you is not suitable, we will refund you for that amount.
- If we are unable to contact you we will ship the rest of the order and refund you for the undeliverable plant(s) or goods.
- Items Missing from order
- If you feel there are plants or items missing from your order, please unpack all the parcels completely, check off each item against your paperwork.
- Please check and double check the packaging as we often pack plants within other plants to protect them and they can be easily missed.
- If you are definitely missing items, please get in touch by email or phone and we will organise replacements or a refund.
NOTE: Occasionally on orders with multiple parcels, the courier may deliver them on separate days. To check this, look at the courier label, it will say how many parcels are in the consignment. If you have any issues, please get in touch by email or phone.
- Returns, change of mind
- You can return your plants within 7 days of receiving your order. The plants must arrive back to us in good condition, ideally repacked in the original packaging. You must pay for the return shipping and we cannot refund the original packing and delivery charge. Once we receive the goods and we are happy with the condition we will then refund you via the original payment method.
NOTE: It can take several days for a refund to show up in your account, we will get in touch to let you know that we have received your returns and that we we are processing the refund.
- Failed plants...now what?
While every care is taken to ensure that your trees arrive in the best of condition, we cannot be responsible for failures due to bad planting, drought, unsuitability of site, chemical spray damage, rabbit damage, strimmer damage, frost etc.
If your plants appear to be struggling, please get in touch asap and we will advise on the best steps to look after them.