Future Forests Cookies Policy
A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that the website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the website. The cookie will collect information relating to your use of our site, information about your device such as the device’s IP address and browser type, demographic data and, if you arrived at our site via a link from third party site, the URL of the linking page.
Cookies record information about your online preferences and help us to tailor our website to your interests. Information provided by cookies can help us to analyse your use of our sites and help us to provide you with a better user experience.Cookies are either ‘session’ or ‘persistent’ cookies, depending on how long they are stored for:
- Session cookies are only stored for the duration of your visit to a website and are deleted from your device when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies are saved on your device for a fixed period of time after the browser has closed and are activated each time you visit the website where the cookie was generated.
We use these cookies to enable certain online functionality including:
- Identify returning registered users, eliminating the need for returning users to re-enter their login details.
- Operating the shopping cart.
- Retaining products in the shopping cart while users shop for more items to add to the cart.
We do not pass any information we obtain from cookies on our site to any third party and do not use it or permit the use of this information for the targeting of advertising.
COOKIES - LISTHere is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
How to opt out of cookies
You can use the links below to obtain instructions on how to opt out of cookies in your browser of choice:
Please bear in mind that opting out of all cookies will affect the way that our site functions.