Good to Know
For those of you familiar with our old site, you may find an overview of our bareroot range handy - our catalogue can be viewed online or downloaded here
We are a small nursery with a huge range - if something is sold out on the website or if there is not enough stock to suit, please call 00353 27 66176 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know when we expect it back it stock.
We are very good at tracking plants down with other nurseries if they are available - If you are looking for a plant or a size not listed on our website, please get in touch and we will let you know if it is something we can source for you.
- Bareroot plants can be planted - from November to April
- Roses - Our main range is bareroot from October to March
- Fruit Trees - Full range available bareroot - November to March
- Spring Flowering Bulbs are available - August to December
- Bulbs 'In the Green' - February & March
- Perennials & Wildflowers - The main range is available from March to August
- Waterplants - Our main range is available from April to August
- Herbs - The best range is available - March to August
- Potted plants are available year round
PLANTS AS GIFTS
Plants make wonderful gifts, please let us know in the order notes in the shopping cart if an order is a gift for somebody else and we will take prices off the plants and send the paperwork directly to you.